With Labor Day weekend coming up I needed a place to go to avoid the crowds. I was also missing my Engel cooler way more than I thought I would. I had taken it out, along with a 3rd battery, to save weight. I decided it just was not worth it. After all, what is 120 lbs among friends? Cold beer without the hassles of ice are much more important.
So I drove home for the weekend and had a nice vacation from travelling. It was hot and way too humid but I got the battery and Engel back in where they belong.
Now I'm up in central Utah and the sneezing has returned...
Saw this elk in southwest Wyoming, munching his way across the Green River.
Along the Oregon Trail in Wyoming.
A nice campsite in northern Colorado.
And another one in western Colorado.
No comments:
Post a Comment