Friday, June 5, 2015

A rainy day in Arizona

I'm sitting here in the woods near Springerville AZ listening to the rain on my camper's roof.  Its a bit cool outside (60 degrees) so I thought this would be a good time to set up a blog.


That picture was taken yesterday  :)

The main purpose of this blog is to document this year's travels for myself, family, and friends.  Until I get comfortable with Blogger I will keep it locked down, including no comments. 

I have quite a bit of experience writing technical reports and test procedures but this is my first attempt at any kind of creative writing.  I'll try not to be too dry. 






This tree is near my campsite.  It shows signs of being hit by lightning some time ago.  I'm glad I wasn't here then.  As I wrote that sentence I heard the rumbling of distant thunder...  Oh, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment